Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXeonscapeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wtf is with this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sikk Nick

Wtf is with this. Empty
PostSubject: Wtf is with this.   Wtf is with this. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Wtf is with this. 2w6s8zq

See what I mean. There has been others with woodcutting, mining and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Hax
Active MemberWtf is with this. Blue_partyhat
Hax

Wtf is with this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wtf is with this.   Wtf is with this. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Where did u make this picture? I whanna check out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neti.ee
Lunar
Lunar

Wtf is with this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wtf is with this.   Wtf is with this. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Sikk Nick wrote:
Wtf is with this. 2w6s8zq

See what I mean. There has been others with woodcutting, mining and so forth.

LOL'D
Back to top Go down
Hax
Active MemberWtf is with this. Blue_partyhat
Hax

Wtf is with this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wtf is with this.   Wtf is with this. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 9:07 pm

F*** this

http://gameolosophy.com/games/online/runescape/runescape-all-skills-in-rs-to-have-maximum-level-0f-120/

I quote:

In recent times, especially after the release of the dungeoneering skill in Runescape, information has been leaked that Jagex are making all skills to have a Maximum level of 120.
Before we start, please visit this site for more Runescape based articles/tips/cheats and others…..

It is almost clear that Jagex is going to increase the maximum level of each and every skill in Runescape from the current level 99 to 120.
This is supported by many evidences found after the dungeoneering skill was released on Runescape. Here is the list of some examples:
* Some requirements to open some of the doors in the dungeoneering area requires levels of above 99 which is definitely not pratical now but may be so in the future.
* There was a glitch which showed all the skills in the skills tab to have the maximum level of 120.

* The dungeoneering skill itself has a maximum level of 120.
* There was an inkling of the skills being upgraded to the maximum level of 120 by some Jagex moderators talked to.
So there have you have it. Believe it or don’t believe it. It’s your choice but who knows, if you pay attention to the latest updates, you can see for yourself whether this is true. So good luck all and have fun!

Back to top Go down
http://www.neti.ee
Sponsored content

Wtf is with this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wtf is with this.   Wtf is with this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wtf is with this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: