Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXeonscapeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOL HALLOWEEN EVENT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crysis
Active MemberLOL HALLOWEEN EVENT Blue_partyhat
Crysis

LOL HALLOWEEN EVENT Empty
PostSubject: LOL HALLOWEEN EVENT   LOL HALLOWEEN EVENT EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:53 pm

So...I go on vacation for a week and we have a new event, nice. Btw Vayken thanks for taking my hole idea and almost exact location lol...anyways its alright even though I think Vayken and/or whoever else coded it took the easy way out with only using objects on an npc but its whatever...anyways so how long are these certain monsters dropping h'ween masks? and how does this help skillers??? It doesnt.
Back to top Go down
Hax
Active MemberLOL HALLOWEEN EVENT Blue_partyhat
Hax

PostSubject: Re: LOL HALLOWEEN EVENT   LOL HALLOWEEN EVENT EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Crysis wrote:
So...I go on vacation for a week and we have a new event, nice. Btw Vayken thanks for taking my hole idea and almost exact location lol...anyways its alright even though I think Vayken and/or whoever else coded it took the easy way out with only using objects on an npc but its whatever...anyways so how long are these certain monsters dropping h'ween masks? and how does this help skillers??? It doesnt.

Drop rate is 0,2%.And yeah skillers cant do it.

I would like if there would be an boss that rarely drops them and a chest(needs 50 thieving) that gives cash and them some thimes , the chest and monster wold dissiapear after halloween.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neti.ee
kryptix

PostSubject: Re: LOL HALLOWEEN EVENT   LOL HALLOWEEN EVENT EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:41 am

It sucks skillers couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL HALLOWEEN EVENT   LOL HALLOWEEN EVENT Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL HALLOWEEN EVENT
Page 1 of 1