Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXeonscapeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dkiller banned me for no reason.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NoN SKIlleD

NoN SKIlleD

Dkiller banned me for no reason. Empty
PostSubject: Dkiller banned me for no reason.   Dkiller banned me for no reason. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:38 pm

I got banned for no reason by Dragonkiller!
He teled up to me ... And then this happened... :S

Dkiller banned me for no reason. 2vl4r3p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dkiller banned me for no reason. 28mjk9k
Dkiller banned me for no reason. Bhab9
Dkiller banned me for no reason. 63wqi9

Hope this abuser gets demoted and ipbanned.
Back to top Go down
http://redtube.com
dkiller

PostSubject: Re: Dkiller banned me for no reason.   Dkiller banned me for no reason. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Quote :
Rule 4: Bug Abuse - Using any type of bug to gain an unfair advantage on Project-guardian, no matter the type of advantage, is not allowed. Bugs are an exploit that could be used to access areas, get money that shouldnt be in game, or anything else. Please report these as soon as possible, as exploiting them will result in a permanent ban. Bugs are not meant to be in the game, and we wish to fix them.

learn to read the rules please.
Back to top Go down
NoN SKIlleD

NoN SKIlleD

PostSubject: Re: Dkiller banned me for no reason.   Dkiller banned me for no reason. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:06 pm

dkiller wrote:
Quote :
Rule 4: Bug Abuse - Using any type of bug to gain an unfair advantage on Project-guardian, no matter the type of advantage, is not allowed. Bugs are an exploit that could be used to access areas, get money that shouldnt be in game, or anything else. Please report these as soon as possible, as exploiting them will result in a permanent ban. Bugs are not meant to be in the game, and we wish to fix them.

dude ur an idiot , why i am the only one who got banned for such a thing like that?!
think with ur brains kiddo , in that case u should ban like 5 or 6 players , noob
if it doesn't require task to kill then it doesn't .
Back to top Go down
dkiller

PostSubject: Re: Dkiller banned me for no reason.   Dkiller banned me for no reason. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:08 pm

NoN SKIlleD wrote:
dkiller wrote:
Quote :

dude ur an idiot , why i am the only one who got banned for such a thing like that?!
think with ur brains kiddo , in that case u should ban like 5 or 6 players , noob

then tell me who abused the bug and I'll ban them...
You know that everything else require task so why should not black demon do or are you to dumb to think out that simple thing.
Back to top Go down
NoN SKIlleD

NoN SKIlleD

PostSubject: Re: Dkiller banned me for no reason.   Dkiller banned me for no reason. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:16 pm

dkiller wrote:
NoN SKIlleD wrote:
dkiller wrote:
Quote :

You know that everything else require task so why should not black demon do or are you to dumb to think out that simple thing.
im not going to tell the names, just cuz i care of our community , and if u remain telling that stupid thing about black demon ill ban u myself.
Back to top Go down
dkiller

PostSubject: Re: Dkiller banned me for no reason.   Dkiller banned me for no reason. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:21 pm

NoN SKIlleD wrote:
dkiller wrote:
NoN SKIlleD wrote:
dkiller wrote:
Quote :

im not going to tell the names, just cuz i care of our community , and if u remain telling that stupid thing about black demon ill ban u myself.

I made the slayer I shall know how it works. You don't care at all you just care to abuse a glitch for your own winning "how many sets do you want to buy?" that's for me abuse the glitch.
Back to top Go down
NoN SKIlleD

NoN SKIlleD

PostSubject: Re: Dkiller banned me for no reason.   Dkiller banned me for no reason. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:32 pm

dkiller wrote:
NoN SKIlleD wrote:
dkiller wrote:
NoN SKIlleD wrote:
dkiller wrote:
Quote :

I made the slayer I shall know how it works. You don't care at all you just care to abuse a glitch for your own winning "how many sets do you want to buy?" that's for me abuse the glitch.
well if u made the slayer , then u should know what u made.
if u say that u know what u did ... then ur wrong , u don't know shit.
ur blaming me on abusing a bug . no im not abusing a bug , u just made an mistake when u made ur slayer!
thats ur own fail! don't blame innocent players cuz of ur own fail.
Back to top Go down
dkiller

PostSubject: Re: Dkiller banned me for no reason.   Dkiller banned me for no reason. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:35 pm

NoN SKIlleD wrote:
dkiller wrote:
NoN SKIlleD wrote:
dkiller wrote:
NoN SKIlleD wrote:
dkiller wrote:
Quote :

well if u made the slayer , then u should know what u made.
if u say that u know what u did ... then ur wrong , u don't know shit.
ur blaming me on abusing a bug . no im not abusing a bug , u just made an mistake when u made ur slayer!
thats ur own fail! don't blame innocent players cuz of ur own fail.

Well that's why you should report it but sense you did not you need to take a punishment there after.
I go after that people are trustworth(in your case you are not) to report such thing and not abuse them(like you did).
That's why I blame on them(most you) and I'm just doing what's right for server/other players so take your bullshit up your ass and keep it there.
Back to top Go down
kkaarel

PostSubject: Re: Dkiller banned me for no reason.   Dkiller banned me for no reason. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Dkiller, how would he know that black demon requires a task? Dag rex (95+ slayer) doesn't need a task to kill. Btw, it used to require a task to kill, why it doesn't now?

-Kkaarel
Back to top Go down
Hax
Active MemberDkiller banned me for no reason. Blue_partyhat
Hax

PostSubject: Re: Dkiller banned me for no reason.   Dkiller banned me for no reason. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Just stop the fckin flamewar , u can continue it in Private messages

~Muf
Back to top Go down
http://www.neti.ee
Iamgod
Iamgod

PostSubject: Re: Dkiller banned me for no reason.   Dkiller banned me for no reason. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:35 pm

muffin wrote:
Just stop the fckin flamewar , u can continue it in Private messages

~Muf

I agree
Back to top Go down
http://FamilyVastaneLiit.forum.co.ee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dkiller banned me for no reason.   Dkiller banned me for no reason. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dkiller banned me for no reason.
Page 1 of 1