Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXeonscapeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fderocker

To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol] Empty
PostSubject: To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol]   To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol] EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:34 am

My friend knows how to code this.
Its just my suggestion, It doesn't have to be done 100%.

I think it would be good because, for example; new comers wanna see how popular this server is, this suggestion meant help.
Like I said this is just a suggestion, It doesn't have to be done 100%.
But it can be useful in alot of different ways.

If the coder have no idea how to code it to the website, I can get my friend to make tutorial for him.
Back to top Go down
dkiller

To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol] Empty
PostSubject: Re: To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol]   To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol] EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Well it's a good suggestion but what will it be needed for?
Because when you log in it says how many players that's currently on:P
If you give me a good reason(not the one already mention) I'll concider support.
Back to top Go down
Hax
Active MemberTo show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol] Blue_partyhat
Hax

PostSubject: Re: To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol]   To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol] EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Fderocker wrote:
My friend knows how to code this.
Its just my suggestion, It doesn't have to be done 100%.

I think it would be good because, for example; new comers wanna see how popular this server is, this suggestion meant help.
Like I said this is just a suggestion, It doesn't have to be done 100%.
But it can be useful in alot of different ways.

If the coder have no idea how to code it to the website, I can get my friend to make tutorial for him.

Lol , just do ::players ? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.neti.ee
Fderocker

PostSubject: Re: To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol]   To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:03 am

I meant for forums... you cant just type ::players on here to see how many players are on server.. unless you add the command system to forums, which will take longer then my idea.

Plus u should of read the whole thing before post... cuz it even said "website" in it... not ingame..
Back to top Go down
Iamgod
Iamgod

PostSubject: Re: To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol]   To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol] EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Good suggiestion:)
Back to top Go down
http://FamilyVastaneLiit.forum.co.ee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol]   To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol] Empty

Back to top Go down

To show how many people are on the server. [Forgot the real name of it, lol]
Page 1 of 1