Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXeonscapeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gods inactivity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crysis
Active MemberGods inactivity Blue_partyhat
Crysis

Gods inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Gods inactivity   Gods inactivity EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Hey everyone its god and I got in trouble and kicked out of my house so now instead of living in newark delaware I moved in with my grandmother in sicklerville new jersey and im posting this with my new lg optimus phone. all of my files n such are on my computer back in newark so il be inactive for a lil n everyone will know why
Back to top Go down
NoN SKIlleD

NoN SKIlleD

Gods inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods inactivity   Gods inactivity EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Crysis wrote:
Hey everyone its god and I got in trouble and kicked out of my house so now instead of living in newark delaware I moved in with my grandmother in sicklerville new jersey and im posting this with my new lg optimus phone. all of my files n such are on my computer back in newark so il be inactive for a lil n everyone will know why
AWW sad to know that ur in trouble like that :S
hope u be active soon.
Back to top Go down
http://redtube.com
Fderocker

Gods inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods inactivity   Gods inactivity EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:57 am

Wow that must of sucked, you should of tried to hit ur parents with a pan, grab your computer and run boy, RUN! lmfao.. Jk Razz.

I think I'm high on sugar today Razz.

But hopefully you will get your computer back and be active on the server again and all your family problems goes away. (That didnt sound right to me, and I didnt know how to explain it better, :S).

Anyways Good luck Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gods inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gods inactivity   Gods inactivity Empty

Back to top Go down

Gods inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: General Discussion-
Jump to: