Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXeonscapeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG TIME DROP PARTY ~ MAY INCLUDE A PURPLE P HAT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zman

BIG TIME DROP PARTY ~ MAY INCLUDE A PURPLE P HAT Empty
PostSubject: BIG TIME DROP PARTY ~ MAY INCLUDE A PURPLE P HAT   BIG TIME DROP PARTY ~ MAY INCLUDE A PURPLE P HAT EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:19 am

First of all I would like to make it clear that I am not quitting. Not until 99 herb that's for sure.

This drop party is no guarantee, instead it is a conditional offer in which the community must work together in order to win. At one point in the the server use to have 11 - 16 players averaging almost 24 hours a day. Now we are down to 3, which I think is sad. Therefore we must do whatever we can in order to attract players to the server.

So here's the deal,

I am willing to drop 50M worth of cash and items (including a whip) which is coming out of my own bank, if we can achieve an average of 17 - 24 players from now until December 3rd. That is exactly 2 weeks which is more than enough time to make youtube videos, creative sigs, advertising threads on major RS forums such as Runelocus & rune-server, making advertisements, telling your friends, or whatever else you think will get us more players.

But wait theirs rules,

There is no way I'm gonna allow players to multi log accounts to attempt to and make it seem like we have a high player average. Instead, a player average of 17 - 24 must be consistent for the following week (December 3rd - December 10th)

The final restriction is that each player must have a combat level of 30 or a total level of 50 to ensure it is a real player.

I will also have Dragonkiller check all Ip's within that final week for extra reassurance.

Once all said and done,

If we achieve the goal then I will more than gladly drop the promised items. (P hat is not a guaruntee, depends what I can get my hands on)

If we achieve (15 -17) players the drop will be reduced to 10M

Player average of (0-14) then there is no drop.

Poll

Would you prefer just a drop or possible events such and hide n seeks, trivia and drop parties, to distribute the rewards.

Party date if achieved

I will drop on Saturday 11th the day after the test week.

Any questions feel free to ask.

MOVE THIS TO ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Old school
BIG TIME DROP PARTY ~ MAY INCLUDE A PURPLE P HAT Oldschoolv
Brandon

BIG TIME DROP PARTY ~ MAY INCLUDE A PURPLE P HAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG TIME DROP PARTY ~ MAY INCLUDE A PURPLE P HAT   BIG TIME DROP PARTY ~ MAY INCLUDE A PURPLE P HAT EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:10 am

I'll throw in 50m cash as well.
and some other stuffz.
Back to top Go down
http://gwscape.smfforfree3.com/index.php

BIG TIME DROP PARTY ~ MAY INCLUDE A PURPLE P HAT
Page 1 of 1