Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXeonscapeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have pieced together the puzzle, I now fully remember xeonscape and the members of this community.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slears

slears

I have pieced together the puzzle, I now fully remember xeonscape and the members of this community. Empty
PostSubject: I have pieced together the puzzle, I now fully remember xeonscape and the members of this community.   I have pieced together the puzzle, I now fully remember xeonscape and the members of this community. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:58 am

When this was : Project Guardian, i was slears2, who eventually became total level number 1 in the game, other than admins with ::master, and many of you are my friends from the past, if you know me hit me up with a message or reply here, and i'm glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
Valve
Donator
Valve

I have pieced together the puzzle, I now fully remember xeonscape and the members of this community. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have pieced together the puzzle, I now fully remember xeonscape and the members of this community.   I have pieced together the puzzle, I now fully remember xeonscape and the members of this community. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am

Hey man, welcome back!
Back to top Go down

I have pieced together the puzzle, I now fully remember xeonscape and the members of this community.
Page 1 of 1