Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXeonscapeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fix Slayer Please?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrath

Wrath

Fix Slayer Please? Empty
PostSubject: Fix Slayer Please?   Fix Slayer Please? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey guys, it's StrappinJoe.

I know that the reasoning behind having just a couple of each slayer npc is to keep slayer hard, however...last night me and D I Z M O reached a roadblock, because we both wanted to kill jellies for our slayer task. But I don't think killing one each would really get the job done very quickly would it? You guys neeeed to add some more slayer npcs. Whether it be more of each npc or a bunch of different npc's so that people aren't always gonna be on the same task, it needs to be done. Especially considering fury required 75 slayer? lol

Just a suggestion, but I think everyone else would agree.
Back to top Go down
I_skiller_I

Fix Slayer Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix Slayer Please?   Fix Slayer Please? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:52 pm

I am totally with you on this one bro...i got 50 slayer but it seems like it took me forever....and if someone gets same task..its pretty much game over if we bothe wanna kill 2 haha
Back to top Go down
slears

slears

Fix Slayer Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix Slayer Please?   Fix Slayer Please? EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Full support babe<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fix Slayer Please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix Slayer Please?   Fix Slayer Please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix Slayer Please?
Page 1 of 1