Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXeonscapeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sikk Nick here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sikk Nick

Sikk Nick here. Empty
PostSubject: Sikk Nick here.   Sikk Nick here. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi,
So i really like dodian based servers. I played dodian since it came out in 2005. It was the best server out. So I am hoping this server will stay alive unlike all the other dodian based servers that came out. I used to on a few dodian based servers which were quite popular but I got tired of hosting them and dropped them. I like to be as active as I can but with a job and a girlfriend its kinda hard. I hope to get respected in the community as I will be active on forums as much as possible. I will try to be on for a few everyday if its possible. Hope to see everyone ingame and make a few good friends.

See ya around,

Sikk Nick.
Back to top Go down
Uber

Uber

Sikk Nick here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikk Nick here.   Sikk Nick here. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Sikk Nick wrote:
Hi,
So i really like dodian based servers. I played dodian since it came out in 2005. It was the best server out. So I am hoping this server will stay alive unlike all the other dodian based servers that came out. I used to on a few dodian based servers which were quite popular but I got tired of hosting them and dropped them. I like to be as active as I can but with a job and a girlfriend its kinda hard. I hope to get respected in the community as I will be active on forums as much as possible. I will try to be on for a few everyday if its possible. Hope to see everyone ingame and make a few good friends.

See ya around,

Sikk Nick.
I respect you already.
You seem cool afro
Dodian uber 3.0 name?
Back to top Go down
Iamgod
Iamgod

Sikk Nick here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikk Nick here.   Sikk Nick here. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:31 pm

welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://FamilyVastaneLiit.forum.co.ee
Hax
Active MemberSikk Nick here. Blue_partyhat
Hax

Sikk Nick here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikk Nick here.   Sikk Nick here. EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:35 pm

Welcome to Guardian!Please vote every day and read the rules Smile.

If u need eny help pm me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neti.ee
Sikk Nick

Sikk Nick here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikk Nick here.   Sikk Nick here. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Quote :
I respect you already.
You seem cool afro
Dodian uber 3.0 name?

It was Pur3 rang3r.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sikk Nick here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sikk Nick here.   Sikk Nick here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sikk Nick here.
Page 1 of 1