Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXeonscapeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Unchanged] Skills Changed?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikachu

Pikachu

[Unchanged] Skills Changed? Empty
PostSubject: [Unchanged] Skills Changed?   [Unchanged] Skills Changed? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Has the speed of some skills changed? I Tried to woodcut today and found i had 10 maple logs within 3 minutes.
Same for mining, it takes me 5 minutes for an inventory, now around 10. Not sure whats going on, nobody is going to want to train these skills if they are all like 2x runescape. They are slow enough as it is.. -.-
Back to top Go down
NoN SKIlleD

NoN SKIlleD

PostSubject: Re: [Unchanged] Skills Changed?   [Unchanged] Skills Changed? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:45 pm

Pikachu wrote:
Has the speed of some skills changed? I Tried to woodcut today and found i had 10 maple logs within 3 minutes.
Same for mining, it takes me 5 minutes for an inventory, now around 10. Not sure whats going on, nobody is going to want to train these skills if they are all like 2x runescape. They are slow enough as it is.. -.-
woodcutting is messed up somehow.... the treees shouln't dissaper at alll...
but mining , idk about that in my mind it was slow as hell be4 also.
Back to top Go down
http://redtube.com
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: [Unchanged] Skills Changed?   [Unchanged] Skills Changed? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Pikachu wrote:

What axe + pickaxe are you using?

Mithril pickaxes are released.
Runite pickaxes are released.
Runite axes are drops.

This might affect. I personally dont know
Back to top Go down
Pikachu

Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: [Unchanged] Skills Changed?   [Unchanged] Skills Changed? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 4:11 pm

Mining - Mith/Lvl 59
Wcing - Rune/Lvl 55

Back to top Go down
Crysis
Active Member[Unchanged] Skills Changed? Blue_partyhat
Crysis

PostSubject: Re: [Unchanged] Skills Changed?   [Unchanged] Skills Changed? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:18 am

the type of axe you use doesnt effect it I don't think but your level actually does...well for mining anyways...for example 50 mining gets a full inventory or iron in about 30 sec-1min and a lil longer for coal.
but have 15mining or the level needed for coal and its much longer
Back to top Go down
joker

PostSubject: Re: [Unchanged] Skills Changed?   [Unchanged] Skills Changed? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 pm

It does seem the skills have been slowed some, but he doesnt want people getting 99 easy either. So i'd rather them be kept as they are.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu

Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: [Unchanged] Skills Changed?   [Unchanged] Skills Changed? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:56 pm

This is dumb, people are 70+ mining and im stuck on 58. They are goona be 99 in notime.. For me, wtf the point >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unchanged] Skills Changed?   [Unchanged] Skills Changed? Empty

Back to top Go down

[Unchanged] Skills Changed?
Page 1 of 1