Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXeonscapeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brandon's Staff Feedback.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Old school
Brandon's Staff Feedback. Oldschoolv
Brandon

Brandon's Staff Feedback. Empty
PostSubject: Brandon's Staff Feedback.   Brandon's Staff Feedback. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:21 am

Owner Guardian.
To be completely honest i really like you as an Owner always have, but your decisions you have been making have been rather repulsive...trial mod,duper mod?

Head Coder Vayken.
Love the work you have been completing and i really like the Slayer update, Keep doing you.

Only Admin Dragonkiller.
Love you and your a good admin, make the right calls when need, Thanks bro.

Mod Mod Valve.
You dupe without reset, but your still a mod and i have very little respect for you...but you aren't a bad mod.

Mod Lunar.
You are by far the best Mod on this server, you were active then not active and i am not proud to say that you are Active again..But you will never pass me ever again in total level. Get troll'd.

Mod Iamgod.
You have been very unactive lately although your starting to pick up your slack, i used to like you but i have lost erm 80% of my respect for you..Keep drinkin' the haterade.

Mod Riot
My Second favorite and the second best mod, weird how that works. You do a very good job and i wish i had you slayer level but mark my words i will beat you to 99.

Mod Pk The Log
Forgot about you bro, but you aren't a bad mod thought you bought admin but i was wrong Razz You are a pretty good mod.

Honorable Mentions.
Non Skilled.
I don't think you should be a mod at all, i don't think you are fit for the position. Sorry just my opinion.

God
I think that you should get mod next, i'm sure you can conquer it just get more active. BFFL madluv<3

Last edited by Brandon on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gwscape.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Crysis
Active MemberBrandon's Staff Feedback. Blue_partyhat
Crysis

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Staff Feedback.   Brandon's Staff Feedback. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:30 am

mad luv back at ya
Back to top Go down
Zze
Active MemberBrandon's Staff Feedback. Blue_partyhat

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Staff Feedback.   Brandon's Staff Feedback. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 am

Nice staff feedback,

Brandon hopfully you will be in line for mod also Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Staff Feedback.   Brandon's Staff Feedback. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Brandon wrote:

Mod Lunar.
You are by far the best Mod on this server, you were active then not active and i am not proud to say that you are Active again..But you will never pass me ever again in total level. Get troll'd.

You can haz cake nao.
Back to top Go down
joker

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Staff Feedback.   Brandon's Staff Feedback. EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:56 pm

you forgot pk the log ...:\ lol i agree with the non skilled not deserveing..he's fail and he needs training ...yesterday he banned the wrong person. lol lunar you and pk the log are best mods hands down..riot u ignore me so get troll'd Very Happy but ur great mod:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's Staff Feedback.   Brandon's Staff Feedback. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brandon's Staff Feedback.
Page 1 of 1