Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeXeonscapeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edgeville Pking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clit jr
Old school
Edgeville Pking Oldschoolv

Edgeville Pking Empty
PostSubject: Edgeville Pking   Edgeville Pking EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 am

Hey,

I think pking would really attrack player to the server. It truly is the heart and soul or runescape. My suggestion is not so much to add it, but how to implement it.

Personally, I am not a fan of teleports that take you to dungeons. Therefore, my suggestion would be to turn the dragon cave teleport into an edgeville or varrock teleport. Then using a cave entrance to access the dragon cave rather than having a teleport for it.

I would love to see pking on this server, post if you agree.
Back to top Go down
D I Z M 0
Banner
D I Z M 0

Edgeville Pking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgeville Pking   Edgeville Pking EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:57 am

There is currently extremely low quality pking. Magic needs to be added to pking cause it doesn't currently work in PvP.
I would love to see pking added to server. I would also like for the mage bonus from mystic to work so level 3 mage pking would work like in dodian:P
Back to top Go down
Clit jr
Old school
Edgeville Pking Oldschoolv

Edgeville Pking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgeville Pking   Edgeville Pking EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:02 am

D I Z M 0 wrote:
There is currently extremely low quality pking. Magic needs to be added to pking cause it doesn't currently work in PvP.
I would love to see pking added to server. I would also like for the mage bonus from mystic to work so level 3 mage pking would work like in dodian:P

I know, and I would like to see this fixed. Level 3 pking is not a possibility as magic experience adds to your combat level. However, I would also love to see level 3 mage pking.
Back to top Go down
D I Z M 0
Banner
D I Z M 0

Edgeville Pking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgeville Pking   Edgeville Pking EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:05 am

In dodian and many servers exp is not gained in the wilderness, or an exp lock is added, to enable pures. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edgeville Pking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edgeville Pking   Edgeville Pking Empty

Back to top Go down

Edgeville Pking
Page 1 of 1